Raspberry Digital Signage displays web pages from LAN, Internet or internal (SD-card-hosted) folder in a restricted full-screen view. See the home page for cheap and extremely powerful web-based digital signage solution with the Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Digital Signage is in enlisted in the directory of Distrowatch.
- DistroWatch, Raspberry Digital Signage
- Linux.com, 7 Great New Open Source Projects
- NetworkWorld, Ten operating systems for the Raspberry Pi
- NetworkWorld, Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- Info World, 10 more Raspberry Pi projects primed for IT
- Sixteen-nine, 11 Slices Of Raspberry Pi For Digital Signage
- Wickham Blog, Installing Instant WebKiosk/EDS on Raspberry Pi
- Embedded Linux Wiki, RPi Projects/Digital Signage
- Krausens Online, Digital-Signage mit Raspberry
- Softpedia, Raspberry Pi Digital Signage OS Updated to Debian Stretch
- Small Business Computing, 5 Open Source Digital Signs for Small Businesses
Raspberry Slideshow is focused on quick-to-set-up image and video slideshows for the Raspberry Pi. Insert a USB key with image/video files or retrieval informations and boot: the system will display a slideshow of them in a full-screen view. See the home page for media slideshow digital signage.
Raspberry Slideshow is in enlisted in the directory of Distrowatch.
Raspberry WebKiosk is designed for secure web kiosks and multi-user web workstations deployments (libearies, cafes, public internet browsing places) where people can surf the web with a normal browser. It’s not intended for digital signage because browser view is not fullscreen and it allows users interaction. See the home page. Reference: