Raspberry Digital Signage displays web pages from LAN, Internet or internal (SD-card-hosted) folder in a restricted full-screen view. See the home page for cheap and extremely powerful web-based digital signage solution with the Raspberry Pi.
- DistroWatch, Raspberry Digital Signage
- Linux.com, 7 Great New Open Source Projects
- NetworkWorld, Ten operating systems for the Raspberry Pi
- NetworkWorld, Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- Info World, 10 more Raspberry Pi projects primed for IT
- Sixteen-nine, 11 Slices Of Raspberry Pi For Digital Signage
- Wickham Blog, Installing Instant WebKiosk/EDS on Raspberry Pi
- Embedded Linux Wiki, RPi Projects/Digital Signage
- Krausens Online, Digital-Signage mit Raspberry
- Raspberry Pi Geek 2018-06 (printed), Infoterminals mit Raspberry Digital Signage
- Softpedia, Raspberry Pi Digital Signage OS Updated to Debian Stretch
- Softpedia, Raspberry Digital Signage Now Works on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Small Business Computing, 5 Open Source Digital Signs for Small Businesses
Raspberry Slideshow is focused on quick-to-set-up image and video slideshows for the Raspberry Pi. Insert a USB key with image/video files or retrieval informations and boot: the system will display a slideshow of them in a full-screen view. See the home page for media slideshow digital signage.
Raspberry Slideshow is in enlisted in the directory of Distrowatch.
- Distrowatch, Raspberry Slideshow
- HTML.it Blog, Immagini e video slideshow per Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Geek Magazine, February 2018 (printed), Show-Talent
- Softpedia, Raspberry Slideshow 10 Operating System Released for Raspberry Pi
Raspberry WebKiosk is designed for secure web kiosks and multi-user web workstations deployments (libearies, cafes, public internet browsing places) where people can surf the web with a normal browser. It’s not intended for digital signage because browser view is not fullscreen and it allows users interaction. See the home page.
Secure-K OS for PC. I am part and CTO of the team, there at Mon-K Data Protection, who created Secure-K OS, an encrypted live operating system built for security and ease of use, with some impressive tech innovations.
Please have a look at the detailed description page for more information.