[PC, Mac] Secure-K
Secure-K is an extremely secure portable operating system which runs on any computer and boots from a military-grade USB key with both hardware and software encryption. It’s thought for professionals (Personal version) and big-to-medium enterprises (Enterprise version).
This paradigm allows you to carry your own workbench (programs and data) with you, in a hardware encrypted USB key, and in the same way to be able to use a clean and secure operating system for online transactions and for every security-critical activity.
Secure-K does not rely on the PC hard drive (or any software saved therein) and it’s immune from viruses (it for sure does not contain any kind of spyware/backdoor, too), being a Linux derivative.
Geek stuff now, man!
Secure-K is the most advanced live operating system; it features:
- encrypted data persistence,
- UEFI compatibility,
- data exchange partition readable by all the operating systems (including Windows, which usually cannot read multi-partitioned keys),
- complete system and kernel updates (this is a world premire for a ISO live system).
Features for everyone (Secure-K Personal version)
Backup & restore: workbench restoring to a brand new USB key, useful in case of key theft or loss. Optional encrypted backup is performed into the Secure-K cloud.
Features built for the enterprises (Secure-K Enterprise version)
Backup & restore: workbench restoring to a brand new USB key, useful in case of key theft or loss. Optional encrypted backup is performed, in accordance with corporate security rules, into the on-premise DigitalArx server component, which can also act as an enterprise file sync and share solution.
Integration with the existing enterprise IT infrastructure: full Active Directory integration, asset inventory, remote management and ad-hoc software distribution.
Smart enough for you?
- The Verge, Secure-K is an encryped OS that lives on a USB drive
- FayerWayer, Secure-K, el sistema operativo mega seguro que viene en un pendrive
- TechBlog 360, Secure-K, a portable Linux-based encrypted OS to protect your privacy and data
- Telecom Italia, Secure-K. Il sistema operativo criptato su chiavetta USB