- finally, Adobe Flash Player is available for the Raspberry Pi Chromium browser! OK, it’s not the latest and greatest technology in the bunch, but many users ask for;
- operating system updated for Raspberry Pi 2B v1.2 compatibility;
- Ignore X-Frame headers Chromium extension installed, so now it is possible to display Google URLs within frames;
- some bug fixes and improvements.
- Chrome 51 which features H264 and AVC video acceleration and gains ARM6 (Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero) compatibility!
- F1 key added to blacklisted keys list in the kiosk view.
Older Raspberry Digital Signage infrastructure has been ported to the new Raspbian Jessie and now it is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 boards. So the system has been build from scratch since v1.0.