Please download Raspberry Digital Signage (for all Raspberry Pi boards) from Sourceforge.
Detailed write instructions are available in the FAQ page.
For image and video slideshow-based signaging, please have a look at Raspberry Slideshow instead.
If you like this project please donate via one of the following PayPal buttons.
Personal use (no email help):
Personal users will also receive a copy of Raspberry Slideshow, donors release. So with this donation you will be given a complete digital signage bundle for web and slideshow installations – without email help.
Professional use (same as Personal use, but with email help, so strongly recommended, but not mandatory, if you intend to use a solution based on this software for your clients):
Professional users will also receive a copy of Raspberry Slideshow, donors release. So with this donation you will be given a complete digital signage bundle for web and slideshow installations – with email help.
All donors’ installations feature:
- [license] you can deploy RDS how many times you need and on how many devices you wish;
- [system] SSH remote management (see F.A.Q.);
- [system] admin password (with password management), which protects the modify of the operating system settings at boot in the admin interface;
- [system] screen resolution settings;
- [system] screen rotation (normal, inverted, left, right);
- [web-view] no screen blanking active on system;
- [web-view] persist Chrome components/settings permanently;
- [web-view] optional browser full reset after a specified user inactivity;
- [web-view] optional force web content reloading after a specified time;
- [web-view] automatic system shut down at scheduled hour;
- [web-view] customizable HTTP proxy settings;
- [web-view] VNC server available.
Once donation is done I’ll give you the software download URL directly via e-mail within 12 hours. Double check that your PayPal email address is valid.
For bug-related support feel free to drop me an email – please have a look at site FAQ, first.
Professional users only: for help, you can reply directly to the email you will receive after the donation. I am sorry but I cannot offer support to everyone else due to the lack of my time.
For new features development, please contact me in order to ask for a quotation.
See page footer for my email address and LinkedIn profile.