Please download Raspberry Digital Signage (for all Raspberry Pi boards) from Sourceforge.
Detailed write instructions are available in the FAQ page.
For image and video slideshow-based signaging, please have a look at Raspberry Slideshow instead.
Don’t miss Binary Emotions Blog as well, where the most important Raspberry Pi, Arduino and IoT news are collected daily. Also, in order to stay tuned with Raspberry Digital Signage, WebKiosk, Slideshow or ownCloud updates, please subscribe to Binary Emotions Blog RSS feed.
If you like this project please donate via one of the following PayPal buttons.
Personal use (no email help):
Personal users will also receive a copy of Raspberry Slideshow and Raspberry WebKiosk images, donors releases. So, with this donation you will be given a complete digital signage and web-kiosking bundle – without email help.
Professional use (same as Personal use, but with email help, so strongly recommended, but not mandatory, if you intend to use a solution based on this software for your clients):
Professional users will also receive a copy of Raspberry Slideshow and Raspberry WebKiosk images, professional releases. So, with this donation you will be given a complete digital signage and web-kiosking bundle – with email help.
All donors’ installations feature:
- [license] you can deploy RDS how many times you need and on how many devices you wish;
- [system] SSH remote management (see F.A.Q.);
- [system] admin password (with password management), which protects the modify of the operating system settings at boot in the admin interface;
- [system] screen resolution settings;
- [system] screen rotation (normal, inverted, left, right);
- [web-view] no screen blanking active on system;
- [web-view] persist Chrome components/settings permanently;
- [web-view] optional browser full reset after a specified user inactivity;
- [web-view] optional force web content reloading after a specified time;
- [web-view] automatic system shut down at scheduled hour;
- [web-view] customizable HTTP proxy settings;
- [web-view] VNC server available.
Once donation is done I’ll give you the software download URL directly via e-mail within 12 hours. Double check that your PayPal email address is valid.
For bug-related support feel free to drop me an email – please have a look at site FAQ, first.
Professional users only: for help, you can reply directly to the email you will receive after the donation. I am sorry but I cannot offer support to everyone else due to the lack of my time.
For new features development, please contact me in order to ask for a quotation.
See page footer for my email address and LinkedIn profile.