Raspberry WebKiosk can be downloaded from Sourceforge.
Detailed write instructions are available in the FAQ page.
Don’t miss Binary Emotions Blog, where the most important Raspberry Pi, Arduino and IoT news are collected daily. Also, in order to stay tuned with Raspberry Digital Signage, WebKiosk and Slideshow updates, please subscribe to Binary Emotions Blog RSS feed.
If you like this project please donate via one of the following PayPal buttons.
Personal use (no email help):
Personal users will also receive a copy of Raspberry Digital Signage and Raspberry Slideshow, donors releases. So with this donation you will be given a complete digital signage and web-kiosking bundle – without email help.
Professional use (same as Personal use, but with email help, so strongly recommended, but not mandatory, if you intend to use a solution based on this software for your clients):
Professional users will also receive a copy of Raspberry Digital Signage and Raspberry Slideshow, professional releases. So with this donation you will be given a complete digital signage and web-kiosking bundle – with email help.
All donors’ installations feature:
- customizable home page;
- SSH remote management with modifiable root password;
- whole Chromium home directory can be made persistent by the administrator (password protected feature); this means that all the modifies you bring to Chromium will be saved (remember that normally after the reboot, Chromium browser will be kept back to the default state);
- customizable HTTP proxy settings;
- screensaver, which can be enabled or disabled;
- optional reload browser timeout after specified user inactivity – it resets browser at default values, erasing all users settings and downloads.
Once donation is done I’ll give you the software download URL via e-mail within 12 hours. Please double check that your PayPal email address is valid. Feel free to drop me a mail if you wish a feature to be added; if useful I’ll take into account for the next release.