Detailed write instructions are available here.
If you like this project please donate.
As a donor, you will have full access to the unrestricted versions of: Raspberry Digital Signage (web-based digital signaging), Raspberry Slideshow (image/video slideshow-based digital signaging) and Raspberry WebKiosk (cheap web kiosking), which can be deployed on how many devices you wish!
Full Raspberry WebKiosk features:
- customizable home page;
- SSH remote management with modifiable root password;
- whole Chromium home directory can be made persistent by the administrator (password protected feature); this means that all the modifies you bring to Chromium will be saved (remember that normally after the reboot, Chromium browser will be kept back to the default state);
- customizable HTTP proxy settings;
- screensaver, which can be enabled or disabled;
- optional reload browser timeout after specified user inactivity – it resets browser at default values, erasing all users settings and downloads.
Once donation is done, I’ll e-mail you the full software downloading URL address within 12 hours.