- the underlying operating system has been updated to the latest Raspbian Stretch build, which assures the new Raspberry Pi 3b+ compatibility (raspberrypi-bootloader);
- Chromium browser (the most important package for this browser-face operating system) has been updated to release 60 (armhf) and rpi-chromium-mods to version 20180409 (armhf).
- the underlying operating system has been moved to Raspbian Stretch; the overall performance is sensibly better and HTML5 videos play a lot smoother;
- some improvements on code and bug fixes (the most important ones concern WiFi networks’ discovery).
- older Raspberry WebKiosk infrastructure has been ported to Raspbian Jessie and now it is compatible with all the Pi boards (as of 2017, May) – system has been build from scratch again since v1.0;
- finally, Adobe Flash Player is available for the Raspberry Pi Chromium browser! OK, it’s not the latest and greatest technology in the bunch, but many users ask for;
- Chrome 56 which features H264 and AVC video acceleration;
- some bug fixes and improvements.