Raspberry Digital Signage
Raspberry Digital Signage displays web pages (network-fetched or SD-card-hosted) in a restricted full-screen view. Designed as a cheap and extremely powerful web-based digital signage solution with the Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Slideshow is focused on quick-to-set-up image and video slideshows for the Raspberry Pi. It plays all media contained in a USB key, fetched from a network share, from a Web/FTP server, from a folder of your Dropbox account and loaded via scp as well. Designed for media slideshow digital signage.
Raspberry Slideshow is in enlisted in the directory of Distrowatch.
- Distrowatch, Raspberry Slideshow
- HTML.it Blog, Immagini e video slideshow per Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Geek Magazine, February 2018 (printed), Show-Talent
- Linux Magazine Issue 210/2018 (printed), Advertising with the Raspberry Pi
- more on the references page
Raspberry WebKiosk is designed for secure web kiosks and multi-user web workstations deployments (libearies, cafes, public internet browsing places) where people can surf the web with a normal browser. It’s not intended for digital signage because browser view is not fullscreen and it allows users interaction.